The staging of a Prince concert is one of the most complex and dynamic that has been seen in an arena for many many years. Based on the legendary Prince symbol audiences come away from a Prince concert stunned by the brilliance of the set and lighting design. Like any brand new show the Promoters have been extra cautious about what seats are released for sale.
But now that the 360 degree stage has been put in place for Friday night's first show in Sydney, Promoters’ Garry Van Egmond and Chugg Entertainment have been able to release a number of production seats for the 2nd show this Saturday 12 May.
“The 360 degree stage has to be one of the most spectacular I’ve ever seen. In the middle of the arena floor, this arrangement brings all four corners of the venue closer than a traditional stage-end set up. There is enormous excitement and anticipation ahead of Friday night's opening show of the Australian tour in Sydney” said Garry Van Egmond.
“With Friday already a sellout additional production holds have been released for the 2nd show this Saturday to meet demand and at $99 each I expect they will be snapped up quickly.”
These additional seats are now on sale for $99* (plus booking and transaction fee).
Prince’s May 2012 visit will be his third tour of Australia and his first in nine years.
- Friday 11 May 1st Sydney Allphones Arena
- Saturday 12 May 2nd Sydney Allphones Arena
- Monday 14 May 1st Melbourne Rod Laver Arena
- Tuesday 15 May 2nd Melbourne Rod Laver Arena
- Friday 18 May 1st Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Tuesday 22 May 3rd Sydney Allphones Arena
- Saturday 26 May 2nd Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Wednesday 30 May 3rd Melbourne Rod Laver Arena
All tickets – Ticketek
Tel 132 849 or www.ticketek.com.au
Tickets from $99 to $179.90
The tour is presented by Van Egmond Group and Chugg Entertainment.