Qudos Bank Arena are pleased to announce the launch of their new responsive website – www.qudosbankarena.com.au. The new website has been optimized to ensure visitors are provided a user-friendly experience across all digital devices, including desktop and mobile. With the ever growing importance of social media, the website was developed with social capabilities at the forefront, providing improved navigation and functionality throughout the platform, allowing customers to access detailed event information with the option to share content across their social networking channels that include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and even Google+. Other features include:
- Event calendar - much clearer layout with prominent call to action buttons. Each event page allows the user to pre-plan their time at the venue when they look up their specific event
- Seat Searcher - a guide that allows patrons to see where they are actually sitting at an event
- Pre-planning tools - easily accessible information regarding transport options to the venue and Google mapping allowing users to type in their address to automatically navigate their way to the venue
- Hospitality - showcasing the venue’s array of hospitality options including Concession & Bar outlets, the Grainge Black Angus Steakhouse, Qudos Bank Member Lounge, American Express Invites Lounges, Corporate Suites and Food Trucks
- Detailed Newsletter opt in - allowing us to capture specific interests of our patron so we can proactively target and promote specific events to our database
Patrons are frequently encouraged to explore the Arena website to sign up to receive the latest news in entertainment and event announcements. For a list of upcoming events, visit www.qudosbankarena.com.au.