CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Qudos Bank Arena (the Arena) is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry will be enforced, which may also be supplemented by additional specific Conditions of Entry printed on a patron’s ticket or otherwise notified for certain events.
In line with Liquor Licence conditions and industry best practice, there will be a screening process conducted for all patrons upon entry to the Arena – which include bag checks, personal checks (pat downs) and / or magnetic screening.
Qudos Bank Arena Management reserves the right to carry out such personal checks of any patron who enters or exits the venue. Patrons refusing to participate in the search process will be excluded from entry.
Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into or out of the Arena.
Smoking is not permitted within the Arena.
Qudos Bank Arena Management advises that you may be recorded on either commercial broadcast or CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) upon entry and throughout the licensed area during your time within the Arena; the footage may be recorded and used if required by safety and / or security purposes.
Events at Qudos Bank Arena may involve a level of recreational risk associated with a crowded environment, which may result in personal injury from time-to-time.
All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events at the Arena are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry.
Patrons are permitted to enter with 1 sealed 600ml PET Bottle of water (1 bottle per person), except when there is a Full Decant of beverages in place for any given event.
These conditions may change from time to time depending on event requirements and specific event conditions.
The following prohibited item are not allowed in Qudos Bank Arena. These items may change, without notice and at the complete discretion of Management in conjunction with each event:
- Cameras with a detachable lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera. Flash photography is not permitted
- Umbrellas longer than 300mm (when in the closed position)
- Drones and or other remote controlled devices
- iPads / tablets or any mobile phone measuring greater than 160mm diagonally
- Horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or Vuvuzela type of noise making devices
- Flags or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm, flag pole not attached and content must not be offensive in any nature
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers, felt type pens or scissors
- Backpacks and any other bags larger than the approved size of 30cm H x 30cm L x 30cm W. Baggage sizers are available upon entry to verify the approved sizes permitted inside the Arena
- Alcohol, cans and bottles (unless event allows 1 sealed 600ml PET bottle of water) of any kind
- Chains and spiked wrist, neck bands or studded belts
- Glow sticks and other such illuminating objects
- Selfie sticks
- Chewing gum
- Commercial food purchased from fast food outlets and / or a full service restaurant - excluding items purchased from authorised food outlets
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporises, electronic nicotine systems or any other vaporisers