If you plan on lining up on the day of the concert, we’ve got a few handy tips to make sure you’re still cheering until the house lights come on:
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the event.
- Come prepared for the weather conditions so as not to shock your body from the elements.
- Energise and hydrate your body all day (eat a good meal and drink plenty of water).
- Make yourself comfortable once lined up by sitting down and relaxing.
And don’t forget:
- GA patrons must enter through Northern Foyer Entrance, the entrance is adjacent to light tower no 16.
- No bags larger than an A4 sheet of paper will be permitted into the venue.
- There are cloak rooms available for storing belongings, one is located right to the Northern Foyer Entrance.
- Sharp or dangerous objects (studded belts , jackets chains etc.) will not be permitted into the venue.
- Food, Bottles, Cans and Alcohol will not be permitted into the venue.
- No professional cameras (i.e. cameras with a detachable lens) or video recorders will be permitted.
Please note that GA patrons are not permitted to line up at the venue before 8am on the day of the concert.